Search This Blog

Sunday, December 18, 2016

Several days ago I visited one of my all-time favorite book stores, HALF PRICE BOOKS (many pics to come later). This one is their main store on Northwest Hwy. in Dallas (they have many much smaller satellite stores). Their selection always seems infinite, most books are half of the cover price, used and often in very good shape, or they're overstocks, etc. Anyway...

Before I hit the store for some shopping, I dropped in on the store's little corner bistro, BLACK FOREST COFFEE. I enjoyed a lovely mocha and an excellent piece of Chocolate Amaretto Cake.
I apologize for some of the blurry pics. I think the very sexy, Gothy coffee girl was making me tremble with lascivious imaginings––she even looks like a scrumptious dessert when out of focus. (Oh why can't I be young again?) (Doh!) :(









No comments:

Post a Comment