Search This Blog

Friday, May 5, 2017

16 Reasons Not To Live In California

Article here:
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-12/16-reasons-not-live-california


JUST ACHING TO MAKE PEOPLE DESPISE ME MORE, I GUESS...for speaking my mind and the truth (as only I see it, I'm sure; me a demon among angels, as usual)––always a bad thing, it seems. :) Hmmmm, yes...

Such a shame about California, isn't it? :( But oh soooo true. I know, I lived there from 1995 to 2016––so I doubt anyone will be able to convince me otherwise. What saddens me most is that some great people I know are among the fray. But to each his/her own, for I know they would never leave. As the TALKING HEAD's David Byrne sings: "Home, is where I want to be, But I guess I'm already there." And I am home now too. Thank the powers that be for that. No state income tax, low gas prices, easy to deal with the DMV (unlike CA), truly a far more relaxed feeling here in TX; mostly peaceful and quiet and people get along––except for the typical individual killings that are plaguing the nation over all.
_
Seems people have learned that there is no debating with others and reasoning with logic––because very few are logical nowadays (but were they ever?). The only way you change someone's mind is to kill them. Welcome to the cancer of the world growing in leaps and bounds. And I really don't think it will ever stop––gun control won't fix it––it's just too easy to kill someone, if you simply, wholeheartedly want to (a kitchen knife or a hammer will always suffice). And all of this is generally the result of a planet with too many people all wanting too much and wanting it yesterday all the time. This is the legacy of the human race, which, in all truth, has been unfolding endlessly since the beginning of the species.
_
Now, however, there is a slight, yet alarming, difference: the deafening cries of the few––special interests and the media––far outweigh the needs of the many, who must hold their tongue. At least until they pop...explode. And this "popping" or "exploding" will continue indefinitely, because people are fed up. The usually calm and sensible crowd are all fed up with a world going terribly out of focus––forced out of focus by the "victims", the special interests, and the media. Thus, most people are now "mass" victims of the minority of "victims". Reminds me of lyrics I wrote for an ≈9x song 30 years ago, called "Get Me Off This Planet":

"Looky, there's a pimple on the planet
"Looky, the pimple is a man
"Looky, the man is going to explode
"With everything I cannot stand --"

I'm sure many will disagree with what I'm saying. But they are the squeaky wheel singular "victims"...and worst of all, the "pedantic": the overripe, self-righteous, devil-in-the-details, know-all geeks who believe their way is the only way––because they're "smart", they are the "media". They are the most dangerous ones forcing the world out of focus, because they go out of their way to control even the singular "victims". And possibly irreparably so. A world war is on the brink. But this world war will be fought on every continent and in every person's yard. The days of the caveman approach steadily. Seems the troglodyte is unconquerable.

Alas, the more that things change, the more they stay the same. I hope time will prove me wrong about a new World War, but only time can do that. We are all sitting on the beach of Uhgggg and the high tide of calamity is rolling in. Have a nice day Humans, on this ever bloody planet Earth. :)

16 Reasons Not To Live In California article here:
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-12/16-reasons-not-live-california

16 Reasons Not To Live In California

Article here:
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-12/16-reasons-not-live-california

No comments:

Post a Comment