Search This Blog

Saturday, June 3, 2017

Although not completely finished until 2016, I'm hoping THRILL KILL will find some distribution soon. It would be nice for folks to enjoy the film and my painstaking hours of additional picture editing with director GIUSEPPE ASARO, and all my post-audio editing, sound design, and mixing work.

But in the meantime, re-enjoy this little clip I put together to show off some sound design I did as music and rhythm for a sequence. Some 47+ sound pieces and about 24 tracks (for those that care about that sort of thing). . Decent speakers or earbuds will help. And best cranked up! lol

THRILL KILL Movie (2016)_"Choke me!"
Sound Design Teaser _1080p HD https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AtYjabbA67w




Learn more about THRILL KILL here:

No comments:

Post a Comment