Search This Blog

Sunday, February 4, 2018


3DG+ MOVIE UPDATE!––

As many of you know, my high-end, heavy duty Manfrotto video tripod disappeared on the moving truck somewhere between L.A. and Dallas last November 2016. But thanks to mom and dad making me a Very Merry Christmas 2017, I have been able to get a new Manfrotto 502HD Pro Video Head with a Smith-Victor Propod Base. Woohoo!

Since the new tripod isn't quite as heavy duty as my M.I.A. one, and can't really handle my jib arm, I was able to create/build (using two thrust bearings & hardware) a new mount on my very old tripod legs (used to film MY SKIN! and was the tripod used for Detective Nemo's VHS camera in HUMAN NO MORE), and all is working fantastic! Enjoy some pics of the up-to-speed jib arm and my new Manfrotto/Smith-Victor tripod. I'm still months away from any filming for 3DG+, but getting my video gear together is a great step.





No comments:

Post a Comment