Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 30, 2015



From 7.5.15 –– Feast Frenzy @ The Horror Food Network!  

For anyone that's been following my posts today, it's finally time to wash the socio-political frustration out of my mouth.  So!  Let's do that with another Feast Frenzy @ The Horror Food Network! (I know Paul D. Marks​ and his pooches are waiting with baited breath.)

I ask you, what do I do when I've previously made ground turkey tacos with black beans (on the side), and there's just not enough left to construct another beautiful taco dinner? I take that leftover turkey, black beans, diced red onions, and tomato and mix it all together for an outstanding topping for a baked potato. 

I'm showing a pic of my naked baked potato because it comes out so beautiful when split and grilled face-up in the Nu Wave Oven.  25 minutes in the heat and then smear with a little Smart Balance Omega-3 butter and wow!  Delicious already.  But wait!  Now top that halved spud with the leftover mix of Tapatio ground turkey, organic black beans, and etc.  Then jazz it up with chopped fresh green onions, chives, and hot-house tomatoes.  It's a feast for a king.  I can't eat it all in one sitting, but pop the leftovers in some plasticware, drop it off in the fridge, and then sometime later nuke it in the microwave for a minute or two.  Again a perfect meal.

No comments:

Post a Comment