Search This Blog

Saturday, October 3, 2015

From 7.11.15 –– When there are rice and uncooked shrimp leftovers from a previous meal, it's always a happy time at Feast Frenzy @ The Horror Food Network! 3:)

The previous meal I'm speaking of is my California Cajun Shrimp & Veggie Skewers On Rice.  Tonight I turned left and went Far East to conjure up my signature Hearty Asian Soup.  When I make my Hearty Asian Soup I make a lot of it (not all pictured here).  I pour 4 to 5 cups of spring water into a large microwavable bowl, then add chopped, fresh spinach, broccoli, mushrooms, sliced radishes, green onions, and baby carrots –– then nuke the veggies until the water boils.  At this point I add 4 to 5 packages of Mishima All-Natural Hot & Sour Soup flavoring, the leftover brown rice (with okra & jalapeno) and stir.  Next I grill medium wild-caught shrimp (that have been marinating in 3-Regions Sriracha Hot Chili Sauce and garlic, and sprinkled with oregano & paprika) on the Nu Wave Oven until cooked through.  At shrimp ready, just ladle the soup into a bowl and garnish with the amount of shrimp of your choice.  On the side: toasted 45-Calorie multi-grain bread strips smeared with Smart Balance Omega-3 butter and dusted with cayenne pepper.  It was outstanding and so healthy! 3:)

NOTE: I highly recommend the 3-Regions Sriracha Hot Chili Sauce.  It is superior in flavor to the mainstay at my Ralphs grocery.  And best yet, you can get a nice bottle for only .99¢ at your local .99¢ Only Store.  Well worth a trip.  Your taste buds will love you and you'll save money.

No comments:

Post a Comment