Search This Blog

Thursday, November 19, 2015


ALL NEW from Feast Frenzy @ The Horror Food Network!

Now this one turned out magically delicious!  First I browned 93% lean ground beef, spiced with garlic powder, chili powder, and Chipotle Tabasco Sauce, while grilling fresh shrimp (marinated in Chipotle Tabasco Sauce and sprinkled with oregano) on the Nu Wave Oven.  Once the beef was ready I filled two taco shells with the spicy goodness, added diced red onions, shredded sharp cheddar, and green kale to top them off.  As a side I prepared one can of fat-free refried beans, bolstered with diced jalapenos, a little lemon juice, and original Tabasco sauce, then garnished with diced red onions and chives.  Last but not least, I added some Tapatio Sauce for dipping the shrimp.  The combination of flavors was outstanding!  So good, in fact, I had to go back for one more taco.

No comments:

Post a Comment