Search This Blog

Sunday, December 23, 2018

MOVIE UPDATE––HUMAN NO MORE
(The Feature Film)

Starring TONY SIMMONS and GABRIEL SIGAL

So...I was up before dawn and out in the cold again today in further attempts to capture more 'video plates' for future Special FX compositing work required for the new film. I guess this means Post-Production on HNM has officially begun,
though no editing has started yet.

As I was finishing up I noticed the Moon was still looming large in the sky, so I stopped and grabbed some pics. I also grabbed some rural Rowlett, Texas, pics too––why?––because I could. lol Enjoy more of my life in crime as I lurk in dark, damp, and chilly places.

Learn more about HUMAN NO MORE thru Texas POEtrope here:









  Please Visit Texas POEtrope
 www.poetrope.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment