Search This Blog

Friday, June 29, 2018

BLACK HAIR MAN––URBAN THRIFT (Garland, TX)

I have been frequenting URBAN THRIFT, which is a wonderful thrift shop very nearby, and progressively finding things for the new HUMAN NO MORE film set. Last Tuesday night I was in for their weekly HAPPY HOUR (Everything 50% Off 7pm-8pm) and bought 12 glasses, plus stuff. One glass that the girl had wrapped up with newspaper didn't make its way into the bags. I went back first thing the following morning in hopes of convincing them a glass (.25¢––that's a lot on this film's budget––lol) had been left out. But they had the glass waiting for me with this note:

NAME: Black hair man
IMPORTANT INFO: I forgot to put this in a man's bag last night during happy hour. Doubt he'll notice...


Well...I did notice and thanks to that very nice young girl––who, sadly, would have called me the "black hair guy" if I wasn't so old. Uhgggg...

***Even so, you may all now refer to "me" as: BLACK HAIR MAN! Thank you very much.

Please check out URBAN THRIFT on FB here––always great stuff––visit often! https://www.facebook.com/UrbanThriftStore/

All about HUMAN NO MORE the film here:
http://blackcabproductions.com/Movies_HNM-Feature_Movie-Page.html





No comments:

Post a Comment