Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 25, 2016


ALL NEW from Feast Frenzy @ The Horror Food Network!

GRILLED TILAPIA WITH STEAMED & FRESH VEGGIES!

This is the second to last Feast Frenzy post we’re all going see until after I’ve moved and resettled in Dallas.  I managed to squeeze this one in because packing is going well in this final week––and I need to empty my freezer of food.

First I placed 3 small Tilapia fillets on a plate and dowsed them, top and bottom, with lemon juice.  Next I laid them on the grill of my NuWave Oven and rubbed an even coat of Frank’s Red Hot Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce on each fillet, then sprinkled with garlic powder and grilled them for 4 minutes.  Once finished, I flipped the fillets and again applied an even coat of Frank’s Pepper Sauce, sprinkled them with oregano and basil, and grilled for another 4 minutes.

While the Tilapia was cooking, I steamed one bag of Market Pantry mixed veggies in the microwave for 5 minutes, sliced and halved fresh-on-vine tomatoes, and cut 4 green onions.  After the grilling was complete, I placed the fillets on a dinner plate, spooned out the steamed veggies (drizzling them with paprika), fan-layered the tomatoes (sprinkling them with fresh ground black pepper & 50/50 Lite Salt), laid on the green onions, and garnished with green olives and pepperoncinis for that extra kick.  All was hot, spicy, delicious, and very healthy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment