Search This Blog

Thursday, October 27, 2016


ALL NEW from Feast Frenzy @ The Horror Food Network!

GRILLED TILAPIA SANDWICH & FRITOS!

OK, so this is ‘another’ second to last Feast Frenzy post––I’m still in need to use up perishable food before I leave town, and also needed something quick and easy after a long day of moving errands and prep.

I had 2 grilled Tilapia fillets leftover from my 10.25.16 post (please see said post for grilling instructions), so I simply placed them on my NuWave Oven and warmed them for 4 minutes.  When finished, I laid on extra sharp Cheddar cheese and heated an additional 1 minute to let the cheese melt.  While the fillets were heating, I toasted 2 slices of Nature’s Harvest 40-Calorie Multi-grain bread, then spread on Jalapeno mustard, sliced the bread into halves and layered on a bed of field greens & spinach, then 2 sliced tomatoes (sprinkled with garlic powder & 50/50 Lite salt) on each bottom half.  Next, I placed one fillet on each half (sprinkled with fresh ground black pepper) and topped off with slices of white onion.  On the side: Lightly Salted Fritos, which are always outstanding!  Over all, a very, very delicious meal in minutes!

No comments:

Post a Comment