Search This Blog

Monday, November 13, 2017


I am very sorry to hear of the death of CARL FORD. :'(

Carl ran the Unrated.co.uk film review website (which is still active) and gave me the second genuine review I ever had for my films "Scream For Me" and "My Skin!”––back when only a handful were aware of my efforts.

Although I never knew Carl well, I did chat with him several times over the years and considered him a friend. His girlfriend, Grete Kotryna Domarkaite, made this announcement today: “I'm deeply sorry to inform everyone that Carl Ford passed away in hospital earlier this evening due to end-stage cystic fibrosis complications. His wonderful family (parents Joan and George, younger sister Ashley+partner Jamie and niece Georgina) and I were by his side at the time.”

Thank you for your early support, Carl. Be well and at peace wherever you may be. :) Hopefully in Goth heaven and still dancing like a madman.

Please check out Carl’s long running site, my reviews are still there in his archives :) : http://www.unrated.co.uk/
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment