Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 13, 2021

 

ACTRESS SAMAIRE ARMSTRONG SPEAKS OUT!

“My message to those in Hollywood right now.
We need to break the silence before it’s too late.”

Actress Samaire Armstrong, who appeared in the hit TV show “The O.C.”, came out of the closet as a conservative in Hollywood. She encourages others like her to speak out against the forced conformity and cancel culture that permeates the industry.

WATCH This IMPORTANT MESSAGE:
https://youtu.be/OHOAE0WP_3o



THANK YOU For SPEAKING OUT!

Everything Samaire talks about is exactly why I fear I'll never be able to make another film. This message and video is a tiny ray of hope for literary and cinematic artists like myself, who have become extremely alienated. In fact I often feel like my movie HUMAN NO MORE is invisible because it is being shadow banned and generally cancelled.


Learn More About “HNM”
@
www.poetrope.com/Films_HNM-Blu-ray_LinksTree.html





Please Visit Texas POEtrope
 


No comments:

Post a Comment