Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 25, 2015

NEW BLU-RAY!

I'm no vampire fanatic by a long shot, although I do love NOSFERATU (1922), DRACULA (1931), the Christopher Lee films, and BRAM STOKER'S DRACULA (Coppola –– in spite of Keanu Reeves).  But one of my all-time favs is a top notch, modern classic from way back in 1983, THE HUNGER.  Directed by Tony Scott –– and starring David Bowie, Susan Sarandon, and Catherine Deneuve –– this one is smart, creepy, beautiful, and dark.  Just the way I love my horror.  So happy it has finally been released on Blu-ray.  Check it out!  Especially if you think you aren't a fan of vampire films.

http://www.amazon.com/Hunger-Blu-ray-Catherine-Deneuve/dp/B0131TP18W/ref=sr_1_1?s=movies-tv&ie=UTF8&qid=1440520946&sr=1-1&keywords=the+hunger

No comments:

Post a Comment