Search This Blog

Sunday, May 15, 2016


ALL NEW from Feast Frenzy @ The Horror Food Network!

Yesterday I was in a rush and needed a quick-prep lunch I could eat while I continued working on my new Book Trailer.  So!  A SPICY CHICKEN SALAD WRAP to the rescue.   I had prepared chicken salad two days previously: All white chicken breast (easy––from a can in water), then press the water completely from the chicken in a strainer and toss in a large bowl and chop up finely with a spoon––next, add diced celery, brown onion, and one large whole dill pickle (also diced)––add a large dollop of Smart Balance Omega-3 Mayo, a healthy dousing of Tapatio Hot Sauce, a hearty sprinkling of oregano, basil, and paprika––then mix all together thoroughly.

CUT TO––Present Day: My chicken salad was already properly chilled, so I simply laid out a whole wheat tortilla, slathered it with spicy brown mustard, spooned on a wide strip of my Spicy Chicken Salad, added shredded sharp cheddar, fresh kale, rolled the wrap, toothpicked it and cut it in half.  On the side: one radish, baby carrots, green onions, pepperoncinis, and gluten-free white tortilla chips.  Voila!  Eat and continue editing and post-audio on the PUZZLEMAN Book Trailer.

No comments:

Post a Comment