Search This Blog

Monday, June 6, 2016

All I can say is––WOW! That chick can sing!

I've never known a lot about JANIS JOPLIN, so I was intrigued to watch the 2015 documentary JANIS: LITTLE GIRL BLUE (Currently Streaming On Netflix). I was blown away, not only by Joplin's singing, but by the documentary itself, which really showed her energy, her darkness, her fears, her pain, and her vulnerability––everything she unleashed in her music. And all of which ultimately helped to push her over the edge into self-destruction. I had a tear in my eye and lump in my throat by the end of this film. Very inspiring, although bittersweet. Check this one out if you love music and you love excellent documentaries.

Enjoy the trailer for JANIS: LITTLE GIRL BLUE here:
ENJOY THESE CLIPS FROM THE FILM...

AND...


If you don't have Netflix,
look for it on YouTube for a cheap rental...

Follow this link to watch the doc cheap on YouTube:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CyUEVQjf4Pc 


No comments:

Post a Comment