Search This Blog

Saturday, June 18, 2016

OMG...  :(  It's now been just over a year––or so Facebook is reminding me today with a "Post Your Memory"–– since I began work developing my short story/novella? A CATCH IN TIME. But I've suffered many delays due to personal idiocy, being my own worst enemy, and sometimes just plain old life getting in the way––not to mention some filmmaking

Well, aCIT should finally be finished and available on Amazon in about two months. I'll keep you posted.

The now infamous FB memory post...

"I've been fighting this story for months now. And I don't know why. But I actually do know why. Because I'm still learning the character. If I don't know here. I mean really live inside her skin, I can't write her. I've just been in her skin, and felt her fear, and her pain, and horror. I'm finally ready to write. What will happen here will be intense."

No comments:

Post a Comment