Search This Blog

Saturday, December 12, 2015

WOOHOO!  I saw a trailer for a sequel (prequel?) to one of my fav guilty pleasures films, SNOW WHITE AND THE HUNTSMAN before viewing INTO THE HEART OF THE SEA (my review below).

Looks cool, but dangerously special FX shiny.  I really hope they don't blow it.  Look for the film sometime in 2016 –– THE HUNTSMAN: WINTER'S WAR.

Chris Hemsworth again plays the Huntsman.  Cool (even though I don't care for his Thor).  Charlize Theron is back (Yum!).  And new additions are Emily Blunt (fell in bigtime crush with her in the recent film SICARIO) and Jessica Chastain (longtime red-head wow! And yes anytime!).  OK.   So this might be another guilty pleasures film for me.  I mean, I have a super hot blond, brunette, and red head here.  Love those girls as actors and pieces of carnal art.  Oh boy.

Anyway...hope this film will be a good one.

Enjoy the trailer here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QZsXiGOOsU


No comments:

Post a Comment