Search This Blog

Monday, October 5, 2015


DEATH'S REQUIEM! (An Indie Must Watch!) 

As I've said more than once, there's an amazing actor out there in the Land Downunder (meaning Australia not Hell. 3:) ). I very recently ran across my fav film and performance of his, to date, on YouTube. The actor's name is Jai Koutrae, and once I saw him in this short film at SHRIEKFEST 2007 (although I met Jai years before that), I knew he was perfect for many roles in my future films (if there would ever be anymore).

This short is a small commitment, running at about 30 minutes, but it's well worth it. Outstanding production value and directing by Marc Furmie. The film also boasts a special appearance by Bruce Spence (The Gyro Captain from MAD MAX: THE ROAD WARRIOR & BEYOND THUNDERDOME).

So please give this dark, psychological flick a viewing. Grab some popcorn, light a candle, turn out the lights, and take a little trip into the macabre. It's Halloween month. 3:)

Watch the film here:

No comments:

Post a Comment