Search This Blog

Sunday, October 11, 2015

ALL I'VE GOT IS INSANE!

The other side of love and my character.
DUALITY by SLIPKNOT.

I push my fingers into my eyes
It's the only thing that slowly stops the ache
But it's made of all the things I have to take
Jesus, it never ends, it works it's way inside
If the pain goes on


I have screamed until my veins collapsed
I've waited last, my time's elapsed
Now, all I do is live with so much fate
I've wished for this, I've bitched at that
I've left behind this little fact

You cannot kill what you did not create
I've gotta say what I've gotta say
And then I swear I'll go away
But I can't promise you'll enjoy the noise
I guess I'll save the best for last
My future seems like one big past
You're left with me 'cause you left me no choice


I push my fingers into my eyes
It's the only thing that slowly stops the ache
If the pain goes on...


Enjoy then video here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6fVE8kSM43I

No comments:

Post a Comment