Search This Blog

Friday, October 9, 2015


Well...it seems that the Booktrope/FORSAKEN horror imprint has decided it's in their best interest to abandon all eZine, eComic, and anthology projects –– abandon right along with the manager for those projects. So! I will, nonetheless, finish writing my new story originally intended for the DREADFUL GEOGRAPHIC eBook and related anthology, as I've put too much time into research and story development. The good news is my tale will now be my own for exploitation.

On that note, I just uncovered a fairly recent video on YouTube showing outstanding footage of the Tequendama Falls and the Hotel Bochica, in Colombia, that my story revolves around. Check it out! Quite outstanding!

Watch the video here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ov5ZSFfmTk4

No comments:

Post a Comment