Search This Blog

Thursday, October 8, 2015


HALLOWEEN BEEF JERKY! Woohoo! 3:) 

In regard to my previous Halloween gift post...

I mentioned that my parents had also sent a small package of beef jerky from Robertson's in Oklahoma/Texas. Truly historical and the real-deal, this beef jerky is NOT like the gooey, chewy multi-flavored, processed crap most people buy at the grocery store. This stuff is what the cowboys ate. And it's goooooooooood! I'm pretty certain I could survive on this salty-beef-marvel if I waltzed into the Twilight Zone and suddenly found myself on a cattle drive or lost indefinitely in the Southwestern US deserts. If you've never heard of Robertson's, check them out. It's not the cheapest, but it's the best. And they ship anywhere. Including Moscow, Russia –– I know, because I turned on a dear Rusky friend there to it, and she's bought the stuff. 3:)

Visit Robertson's online here:
https://www.robertsonshams.com/product/ROBjar.html

No comments:

Post a Comment