Search This Blog

Thursday, October 8, 2015

HAPPY HALLOWEEN TO ME!!!!! 

Halloween with my family is always a big deal. Not so much because I'm a horror guy, but because my mom is an expert decorator and package wrapper (I'll have to repost the Poe Box she made me a couple years ago). 3:) And this year she's done it again! Here are the pics. No candy this year, but stuff an old guy like me can use.  And a really cool crystal skull drawer pull!  I've put that to good use on an old cabinet above my refrigerator, which for the last 20 years has only had an old screw for a pull –– I did, however, have a fondness for the crude, Addams Family vibe of that old screw –– but B-bye. 3:) I also received the best beef jerky money can buy, from Robertson's in Oklahoma (I'll post more about that later).

Enjoy the pics!  And thanks mom and dad for a great Halloween 2015! 





No comments:

Post a Comment