Search This Blog

Thursday, July 7, 2016


ALL NEW from Feast Frenzy @ The Horror Food Network!

Time for more fun with leftovers!  So I concocted a MEXICAN BEEF & BLACK BEAN SOUP! 

Into a large microwave bowl I dumped the remaining organic black beans (with chopped jalapenos) & seasoned browned beef from my previous post: BLUE CHEESE GOURMET TACOS.  Then I simply added more diced red onions, plus diced white onions and red & green bell peppers.  Next I added spring water to cover the addition of the beef and veggies, and seasoned all with garlic powder and Tabasco Chipotle Sauce.  Time to cook––heat in the microwave for 5 minutes until piping hot and ladle into a dinner bowl.  To top off the soup is a healthy sprinkling of sharp cheddar cheese, diced white onions & red bell pepper, plus a drizzle of ground cayenne pepper.  On the side: white corn tortilla chips and 3 pepperoncinis for that extra kick when desired.  Absolutely hearty and spicy delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment