Search This Blog

Friday, July 15, 2016

HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYONE!

Thoughts for today? I'm feeling rock'n'roll and fine, so––How about one of my new favorite movie quotes from A BEAUTIFUL MIND, starring Russell Crowe as the genius mathematician JOHN NASH...

Charles: "So what's your story? You the poor kid that never got to go to Exeter or Andover?"

JOHN NASH: "Despite my privileged upbringing, I'm actually quite well-balanced. I have a chip on both shoulders."

Hahahaha! That's a bit like me (but I had merely a very nice middle-class upbringing.) At any rate...on the same note as this poignant quote, how about a little Marilyn Manson to round out the week with his lovely tune... 

IRRESPONSIBLE HATE ANTHEM
I am the ism, my hate's a prism
Let's just kill everyone and let your god sort them out
F#@k it! F#@k it! F#@k it! F#@k! It!


Everybody's someone else's nigger,
I know you are, so am I
I wasn't born with enough middle fingers
I don't need to choose a side

 



No comments:

Post a Comment